- Display friendliness and helpfulness at all times, to Members, Guests, Visitors, Business Partners, and fellow Employee Partners.
- Adhere to all Property and Department policies and procedures.
- Observe all safety and security procedures. Use equipment and material properly. Report potentially unsafe conditions.
- Present menu, answer questions and make suggestions regarding food, beverages and wines.
- Relay order accurately to the kitchen and serve courses from the kitchen and service bars.
- Perform assigned side work.
- Stock credenzas to SOP.
- Greet Member/Guest in a timely, friendly and professional manner. Use Member/Guest's name at least three times during the service period.
- Restock Stations for next meal.
- Check out with Captain.
- Knowledgeable of menu items, preparation and prices.
- Responsible for the financial accounting of each station according to established procedures.
- Proper use of Infogenesis system.
- Respond and inform supervisor of any Member/Guest questions, complaints and suggestions or maintenance issues.
- Attend PCC training classes as required.
- Attend outlet staff meetings as scheduled.
- In this position you will be expected to be available to work in various locations of Pinehurst Country Club Food and Beverage outlets depending on business levels. In addition, you will be expected to work holidays wherever needed even if your primary outlet is closed.
- Perform other job duties as assigned.
Ability to add, subtracts, multiply, and divides in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.