Display friendliness and helpfulness at all times, to Members, Guests, Visitors, Business Partners and fellow Employee Partners.
- Adhere to all Property and Department policies and procedures.
- Observe all safety and security procedures. Use equipment and material properly. Report potentially unsafe conditions.
- Thoroughly clean and wash golf cars.
- Help stage cars each morning before play.
- Keep golf car return area (tunnel) clear.
- Charge the cars each evening after play.
- After all cars are in, clean work area and secure basement.
- Return personal belongings left by guests and members.
- Tow stranded golf cars from golf courses.
- Empty trash and dirty towels in appropriate bins.
- Properly prepare golf cars for staging area and corporate/group outings.
- Fold towels and replace in clean carts.
- Re-fill sand bottle and replace in clean carts
- Detail golf carts on a regular basis as requested.
- Valid Driver’s License Required
- Must be aware of surroundings with an understanding of a golf environment. Must have the ability to see and react to the surroundings including errant golf balls and must understand and follow proper golf etiquette while completing tasks.
- Perform other job duties as assigned.
Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10’s and 100’s. Ability to perform these operations using units of American money and weight measurement, volume, and distance.