Display friendliness and helpfulness at all times, to Members, Guests, Visitors, Business Partners and fellow Employees.
- Adhere to all Property and Department policies and procedures.
- Observe all safety and security procedures. Use equipment and material properly. Report potentially unsafe conditions.
- Have the ability to make members and guests feel welcome.
- Monitor the safety of the course for members and guests.
- Understand procedure manual and rules/regulations of the golf course.
- Responsible for starting each group and monitoring daily pace of play.
- Assist in all aspects of tournament operations.
- Maintain regular communications with golf operations staff.
- Assist the maintenance team by keeping the golf course free of trash and debris.
- May be required to assist golf staff in other areas of golf operations.
- Must be aware of surroundings with an understanding of a golf environment. Must have the ability to see and react to the surroundings including errant golf balls and must understand and follow proper golf etiquette while completing tasks.
- Perform other job duties as assigned.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Some computer data entry required.