The primary purpose of this position is to greet and direct guests to resort amenities and with loading and unloading their golf bags.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and a minimum of three months related experience; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Display friendliness and helpfulness at all times, to Members, Guests, Visitors, Business Partners and fellow Employee Partners.
• Adhere to all Property and Department policies and procedures.
• Observe all safety and security procedures. Use equipment and material properly. Report potentially unsafe conditions.
• Greet and direct guests and members to resort amenities.
• Retrieve and load golf bags for play.
• Clean clubs and transport clubs to storage area upon completion of play.
• Maintain a visible presence at bag drop
• Assigned cleaning duties.
• Assist Golf Professionals with staging for corporate group outings.
• Assist guests with transportation needs.
• Unload and load guests/members golf bags and shoes.
• Assist with directions upon departure.
• Transport bags to and from Club Storage and special event staging area.
• Inspect and maintain a clean and organized work area.
• Set up and break down driving range.
• Pick driving range.
• Wash golf carts.
• Detail and perform routine maintenance on golf carts
• Wash range balls.
• Cross train in other areas when requested by supervisor.
• Must be trained and certified in CPR and AED on a bi- yearly basis. Training will be provided by the Resort.
• Must be aware of surroundings with an understanding of a golf environment. Must have the ability to see and react to the surroundings including errant golf balls and must understand and follow proper golf etiquette while completing tasks.
• Perform other job duties as assigned.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; Responds promptly to customers’ needs; Solicits customer feedback to improve service; Responds to requests for service and assistance; Meets commitments.
Focuses on solving conflict, not blaming; Maintains confidentiality; Listens to
others without interrupting; Keeps emotions under control; Remains open to others' ideas and tries new