- Display friendliness and helpfulness at all times, to Members, Guests, Visitors, Business Partners, and fellow Employee Partners.
- Adhere to all Property and Department policies and procedures.
- Observe all safety and security procedures. Use equipment and material properly. Report potentially unsafe conditions.
- Meet, greet and seat Members/Guests
- Handle menus used during that particular meal period ensuring they are presentable
- Answering of phone during hours of operation
- Reporting to supervisor any needs, problems or concerns expresses by Members/Guests
- Assist servers when needed and when time allows with clearing, cleaning and resetting tables
- Clear extra settings from tables when seating guests
- Attend outlet staff meeting as scheduled
- Organize and keep Host/Hostess stand clean and neat
- In this position you will be expected to be available to work in various locations of Food and Beverage outlets depending on business levels. In addition, you will be expected to work holidays wherever needed even if your primary outlet is closed.
- Perform other job duties as assigned
Have the ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.