The purpose of this position is to clear and reset tables and carry dishes to dish room. The position involves running food from kitchen and serving tables.
High School Diploma or General Education Diploma (GED) as a minimum. Students currently enrolled in High School who are working part time while attending school are an exception.
• Display friendliness and helpfulness at all times, to Members, Guests, Visitors, Business Partners and fellow Employee Partners.
• Adhere to all Property and Department policies and procedures.
• Observe all safety and security procedures. Use equipment and material properly. Report potentially unsafe conditions.
• Transport food orders from kitchen to dining room outlets.
• Clear tables and carry dirty dishes to dish room. Reset tables for next guests according to standards.
• Assist in setting up dining room for scheduled shift.
• Assist servers when necessary.
• Set buffet tables for meal shifts.
• Attend training classes as required.
• Attend outlet staff meetings as scheduled.
• Follow Resort Standards of Operation procedures.
• In this position you will be expected to be available to work in various locations of Food and Beverage outlets depending on business levels. In addition, you will be expected to work holidays wherever needed even if your primary outlet is closed.
• Perform other job duties as assigned.
Ability to add, subtracts, multiply, and divides in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.