- Display friendliness and helpfulness at all times, to Members, Guests, Visitors, Business Partners and fellow Employee Partners.
- Adhere to all Property and Department policies and procedures.
- Observe all safety and security procedures. Use equipment and material properly. Report potentially unsafe conditions
- This position involves driving a company vehicle and/or company insured vehicle. A valid driver’s license is required, along with successful completion of a pre-employment Motor Vehicle Report (MVR) and annual MVRs, according to company guidelines. Follow safe, defensive driving practices at all times, obey all traffic laws, regulations, signals and markings, use a seat belt, and follow Company policies and procedures, including the Substance Abuse Policy. Never drive while under the influence of drugs, alcohol or medications that may impair your ability to operate a vehicle safely, report any accidents immediately and cooperate fully with insurance claims investigations.
- Mowing and grooming grounds and amenities.
- Hand watering and weed eating, edging, hand weeding, blowing, flower and ornamental bed preparation.
- Assisting in the planting of seasonal color, trees, shrubs and woody ornamental.
- Hand labor including raking, shoveling, pushing, lifting.
- Perform other job duties as assigned.
Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10's and 100's. Ability to perform these operations using units of American money and weight measurement, volume, and distance.