ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Display friendliness and helpfulness at all times, to Members, Guests, Visitors, Business Partners and fellow Employee Partners.
- Adhere to all Property and Department policies and procedures.
- Observe all safety and security procedures. Use equipment and material properly. Report potentially unsafe conditions.
- Food safety certification.
- Maintain production and guests areas to Board of Health standards.
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of production and guest areas at all times.
- Maintain all displayed products, food and merchandise, to ensure quantity, quality and visual appeal at all times.
- Proper cleaning and maintenance of all equipment, i.e., coffee brewers, espresso machines, tea brewers, coolers and display units.
- Be proficient in producing and maintaining tea preparation and presentation that is consistent and fresh at all times.
- Be proficient in producing and maintaining espresso, cappuccino and specialty coffee preparation and presentation that is consistent and fresh at all times.
- Ensure that all food is fresh and presented in an appealing manner as mandated by standard.
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of dining area.
- Maintain a high level of professionalism and phone etiquette at all times.
- Maintain record of sales; prepare inventory of stock and order merchandise.
- Accounting for all cash receipts, credit card, member charges, and guest room charges.
- Separation and organization of all checks in to separate categories.
- Balance all paperwork.
- Responsibility of all overages/shortages in daily accounting.
- Due to the fluctuating demands of the hospitality business, it may be necessary that each Employee Partners perform a multitude of different functions, therefore, as an essential part of this position, you will be expected to help others when the occasion arises, just as other Employee Partners are expected to help you. Accordingly, you may be expected to perform other tasks as needed or directed.
- Attend outlet staff meetings as scheduled.
- In this position you will be expected to be available to work in various locations of Food and Beverage outlets depending on business levels. In addition, you will be expected to work holidays wherever needed even if your primary outlet is closed.
- Perform other job duties as assigned.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; responds promptly to customer needs; solicits customer feedback to improve service; responds to requests for service and assistance; meets commitments.
- Is consistently at work and on time; Ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent; Arrives at meetings and appointments on time.
Have the ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.