- Display friendliness and helpfulness at all times, to Members, Guests, Visitors, Business Partners and fellow Employee Partners.
- Adhere to all Property and Department policies and procedures.
- Observe all safety and security procedures. Use equipment and material properly. Report potentially unsafe conditionsGood positive team attitude.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Assist the entire golf operations staff in performing duties relating to the daily operation of the golf shop.
- Responsible for daily opening and closing procedures. (bank, computer, etc.)
- Attend continuing education and cross-training programs.
- Assist with inventory control on a monthly basis.
- Assist in daily golf shop maintenance. (restocking, cleaning, reorganizing, etc.)
- Maintain and upkeep general golf shop supplies.
- Daily point of sale and scheduling tee times.
- Meet and exceed all guest expectations.
- Have a general knowledge of the Rules of Golf.
- Work with member committees on member events.
- Handle email and telephone inquiries.
- Perform other job duties as assigned.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume.