Display friendliness and helpfulness at all times, to Members, Guests, Visitors, Business Partners and fellow Employee Partners.
- Adhere to all Property and Department policies and procedures.
- Observe all safety and security procedures. Use equipment and material properly. Report potentially unsafe conditions.
- Book appropriate tee times for all guaranteed reservations while following all guidelines for bookings to maximize tee times and revenue.
- Become proficient in Golf Pro.
- Responsible for learning and thoroughly understanding all packages offered by Pinehurst to make the best recommendations to our guests.
- Responsible for capturing all guest data for prospects and following up on prospects with calls and e-mails.
- Learn Visual One front office system in order to book reservations, check availability, enter travel agency information, enter guest history information and make changes and corrections to all of the above.
- Keep supervisors informed of potential opportunities relating to lack of room and golf availability, dissatisfied guests and normal office procedures.
- Check your own reservations booked prior to finishing your shift the same day booked.
- Have knowledge of all resort amenities, special events, special promotions and policies and procedures through property tours and by completing the Social Sales training program.
- Become proficient in Visual One restaurant reservations and Spa reservations to assist guests in finalizing their entire stay.
- Gather credit card information for proper deposits as well as complete address and e-mail.
- Learn and complete all procedures for bookings, deposits, refunds, gift certificates, and transfers.
- Place outgoing sales calls to past guests for rebooking future business as directed.
- Complete all work daily as accurately and thorough as possible to insure seamless stay for guests.
- Perform other job duties as assigned .
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.