The primary purpose of this position is to assist with the management of the Don Padgett Learning Center. Promoting golf instruction, golf club sales and club repair to membership, resort guest and the golfing community.
Bachelor's degree required and a minimum of two years related experience; or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Class “A” Member of the PGA.
• Display friendliness and helpfulness at all times, to Members, Guests, Visitors, Business Partners and fellow Employee Partners.
• Adhere to all Property and Department policies and procedures.
• Observe all safety and security procedures. Use equipment and material properly. Report potentially unsafe conditions
• Direct and implement club fitting and analysis program for all Pinehurst Golf Academy students, members and guests.
• Assist with scheduling private and group golf lessons
• Assist with the management of hard goods inventory and sales
• Assist with club repair and club repair inventory
• Oversee basic upkeep of the Don Padgett Learning Center
• Assist with set-up and takedown of instructional programs
• Assist Programs Coordinator with daily duties of Pinehurst Golf Academy
• Assist with the management of the staff and daily activities of the Driving Range
• Hire, train, schedule, conduct timely performance appraisals and handle any disciplinary issue amongst Driving Range & Learning Center hourly staff.
• Maintain quality of Driving Range resources and equipment to include inventory and ordering of necessary Range equipment
• Must be aware of surroundings with an understanding of a golf environment. Must have the ability to see and react to the surroundings including errant golf balls and must understand and follow proper golf etiquette while completing tasks.
• Perform other job duties as assigned
Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.