- Display friendliness and helpfulness at all times, to Members, Guests, Visitors, Business Partners and fellow Employee Partners.
- Adhere to all Property and Department policies and procedures.
- Observe all safety and security procedures. Use equipment and material properly. Report potentially unsafe conditions
- Computer software skills required.
- Adhere to all the various written mandatory standards of operations, policies and procedures, manual memos and oral instructions.
- Administer massage, body and hydrotherapy treatments as appropriate for licensing.
- Stay up-dated accordingly in the latest developments pertinent to the Spa industry and the department and be well versed and trained in their usage, including product knowledge.
- Must be First Aid/CPR Certified or become certified within 90 days of employment.
- Prepare the massage, body and hydrotherapy equipment and the daily supplies needed.
- Must have the ability to work under pressure and remain calm.
- Must possess the conflict resolution skills necessary to evaluate product and treatment quality and guests complaints.
- Must have a willingness to work and be flexible in work scheduling.
- Must be able to make sound decisions and ensure the privacy of each guest being sensitive to their needs..
- Perform other job duties as assigned
Have the ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure using whole numbers. Have the ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent.