Display friendliness and helpfulness at all times, to Members, Guests, Visitors, Business Partners, and fellow Employee Partners.
- Adhere to all Property and Department policies and procedures.
- Observe all safety and security procedures. Use equipment and material properly. Report potentially unsafe conditions.
- Present menu, answers questions, and makes suggestions regarding food, Beverages, Wines and service.
- Relays order accurately to kitchen and serves courses from kitchen and service bars.
- Perform assigned side work.
- Stock credenzas to SOP.
- Greet Member/Guest in a timely, friendly, professional manner. Use Member/Guest's name at least three times during service period.
- Efficiently delivers and serves food and/or beverage orders.
- Station restocked for next meal.
- Check out with supervisor.
- Knowledgeable of menu items, preparation and prices.
- Responsible for the financial accounting of each station according to established procedures.
- Proper use of Micros system.
- Responds to and informs supervisor of any Member/Guest questions, complaints and suggestions or maintenance issues.
- Attend Resort training classes as required.
- Attend outlet staff meetings as scheduled.
- In this position you will be expected to be available to work in various locations of Food and Beverage outlets depending on business levels. In addition, you will be expected to work holidays wherever needed even if your primary outlet is closed.
- Perform other job duties as assigned.
Appearance must be a highly professional appearance. All Pinehurst Employee Partners must maintain a neat, clean and well-groomed appearance. (Specific standards may be found in EP Guide.)
To perform this job successfully and Employee Partner must have knowledge of MICROS software system.
Ability to add, subtracts, multiply, and divides in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.