- Display friendliness and helpfulness at all times, to Members, Guests, Visitors, Business Partners and fellow Employee Partners.
- Adhere to all Property and Department policies and procedures.
- Observe all safety and security procedures. Use equipment and material properly. Report potentially unsafe conditions.
- Ensure production of food in a timely manner.
- Prepare food so that quality, taste and appearance of food is in accordance with Pinehurst standards.
- Control proper usage and rotation of food.
- Ensure food quality and appearance on buffet, and plated food, is in accordance with Pinehurst standards.
- Alert Chef or direct supervisor to any food quality issues that could have an adverse effect on Pinehurst culinary operations.
- Maintain walk-in coolers and food storage areas on a daily basis.
- Maintain a neat, clean and sanitary workstation.
- Ensure work station and all equipment is clean and sanitized prior to the change of shift.
- Ensure outlined prep is completed in a timely manner for the next shift.
- Carry out duties and responsibilities of job as deemed necessary by Resort Executive Chef, Managing Chef or Sous Chef on duty, & as changes occur in work environment and/or workload.
- Make sound judgment calls and decisions based upon principles set forth by the Pinehurst culinary management team.
- Operate within established guidelines, policies, standards and constraints set forth by Pinehurst.
- Attend departmental Safety Meetings on a regular basis.
- Assist other departments as needed.
- Perform other job duties as assigned.
Have the ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.