Display friendliness and helpfulness at all times, to Members, Guests, Visitors, Business Partners, and fellow Employee Partners.
- Adhere to all Property and Department policies and procedures.
- Observe all safety and security procedures. Use equipment and material properly. Report potentially unsafe conditions.
- This position involves driving a company vehicle and/or company insured vehicle. A valid driver’s license is required, along with successful completion of a pre-employment Motor Vehicle Report (MVR) and annual MVRs, according to company guidelines. Follow safe, defensive driving practices at all times, obey all traffic laws, regulations, signals and markings, use a seat belt, and follow Company policies and procedures, including the Substance Abuse Policy. Never drive while under the influence of drugs, alcohol or medications that may impair your ability to operate a vehicle safely, report any accidents immediately and cooperate fully with insurance claims investigations.
- Serve as supervisor of the stewarding team in the Resort Kitchens. Exercise full supervisory responsibility for control of stewards during work operations.
- Schedule and monitor the steward’s breaks insuring coverage of all areas while breaks are being taken.
- Ensure the kitchen meets health and sanitation standards and is ready for the next shift’s operations.
- Along with executive steward, train all new personnel on proper methods, cleaning procedures, dish machine and pot sink use, set-up and breakdown.
- Along with executive steward train all stewards on the proper use and safety of all chemicals used within the department. Ensure that all stewards know where the SDS station is and understand how to read the SDS sheets.
- Participate and or conduct the daily line-up meeting and ensure that the stewards are attending.
- Monitor and control waste and abuse of supplies and equipment.
- Ensure the gathering of all china, glass and silverware for the restaurants service and banquets.
- Ensure cleanliness and proper storage of all china, glass, silverware, and banquet utensils.
- Ensure the cleanliness and sanitation of all hot boxes, speed racks, bus tubs, floors, walls, kitchen tables and shelving.
- Ensure the gathering and set-up of all plates and chafing dishes for all buffets, special event buffets and banquet buffets set and ready on the shift before.
- Responsible for the set-up, lighting, break down and maintenance of grills for location cook outs.
- Provide the chef on duty with assistance in the plating up or setting out of food.
- Ensure that the deep fat fryers filtering units are cleaned weekly.
- Ensure all kitchen floors are being swept and mopped at each shift & deep cleaned at night.
- Stewarding supervisors are accountable for the cleanliness of the back dock area and are to ensure that the docks are being deep cleaned once a week.
- Stewarding supervisors are accountable for the removal of all trash, the cleanliness and maintenance of all trashcans and Dumpster surroundings.
- Supervisors are accountable for the adherence to the kitchen-cleaning schedule.
- Must assist in maintaining the overall cleanliness of the Food and Beverage heart of the house operation.
- Perform other job duties as assigned.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume.