The primary purpose of this position is to receive record, distribute and track all Property Work Orders to the appropriate service crew to ensure timely and complete service is performed to meet the expectations.
High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) required and a minimum of three months related experience; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Display friendliness and helpfulness at all times, to Members, Guests, Visitors, Business Partners and fellow Employee Partners.
• Adhere to all Property and Department policies and procedures.
• Observe all safety and security procedures. Use equipment and material properly. Report potentially unsafe conditions.
• Create and maintain a detailed Work Order Log.
• Record information such as date, time, name, address, article to be repaired, or service to be rendered.
• Prepares written Work Orders and distributes to the appropriate service crew.
• Schedules service call and dispatches crew.
• Determines the priority of Work Orders that are assigned.
• Calls or writes customer to ensure satisfactory performance of service.
• Expedites Work Orders and relays messages and special instructions to mobile crews and other departments.
• Be proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
• Create reports that track time to complete Work Orders, types of repairs and other reports to assist in improving the timeliness and types of Work Orders.
• Reviews group resumes and schedules technician to perform work required.
• Assists with assigning Preventive Maintenance Jobs.
• Assists with answering the phones in the Department.
• Perform other job duties as assigned.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percentages.