Display friendliness and helpfulness at all times, to Members, Guests, Visitors, Business Partners and fellow Employee Partners.
- Adhere to all Property and Department policies and procedures.
- Observe all safety and security procedures. Use equipment and material properly. Report potentially unsafe conditions.
- Assist the entire golf operations staff in performing duties relating to the daily operation of the golf shop.
- Responsible for daily opening and closing procedures. (bank, alarm, computer, etc.)
- Assist with the scheduling of outside service personnel.
- Attend appropriate P.G.A./ GPTP levels annually.
- Attend continuing education and cross-training programs.
- Assist with inventory control on a monthly basis.
- Assist with tournament preparation and execution.
- Daily golf shop maintenance. (re-stocking, cleaning, reorganizing, etc.)
- Assist Pro Manager with hiring, training, and coaching employee partners.
- Maintain and upkeep general golf shop supplies
- Daily point of sale and scheduling tee times.
- Play in various outings, events, and tournaments.
- Responsible for maintaining golf shop appearance and inventory levels.
- Meet and exceed guest expectations.
- Must be aware of surroundings with an understanding of a golf environment. Must have the ability to see and react to the surroundings including errant golf balls and must understand and follow proper golf etiquette while completing tasks.
- Perform other job duties as assigned.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume.