Responsible for the management of the Acura Guest Drive program.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required and a minimum of 3months related experience; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Display friendliness and helpfulness at all times, to Members, Guests, Visitors, Business Partners and fellow Employee Partners.
• Adhere to all Property and Department policies and procedures.
• Observe all safety and security procedures. Use equipment and material properly. Report potentially unsafe conditions.
• This position involves driving a company vehicle and/or company insured vehicle. A valid driver’s license is required, along with successful completion of a pre-employment Motor Vehicle Report (MVR) and annual MVRs, according to company guidelines. Follow safe, defensive driving practices at all times, obey all traffic laws, regulations, signals and markings, use a seat belt, and follow Company policies and procedures, including the Substance Abuse Policy. Never drive while under the influence of drugs, alcohol or medications that may impair your ability to operate a vehicle safely, report any accidents immediately and cooperate fully with insurance claims investigations.
• Daily management of the Acura Guest Drive program to include reservations for guest drives, vehicle orientation for guests, distribution of guest drive questionnaires and Acura collateral information and material.
• Daily review of vehicles (ensuring appearance and gas levels are appropriate)
• Document and track detailing schedule.
• Document and track maintenance schedules.
• Collection of data and distribution to Acura and other parties as needed.
• Manages tracking form for upcoming test drives.
• Retrieves vehicles when requested (physical requirements of going to the lot).
• Internal promotion and education to EP’s and guests regarding the Acura program ensure supplies and information are available to guests (maps, brochures, etc.).
• The Acura Ambassador should be able to answer questions about the Acura vehicles that are part of the guest drive program.
• Assist Acura Corporate during specific Acura events held at Pinehurst during the year.
• Will be cross trained at Resort Services Desk.
• Perform other job duties as assigned.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.