The primary purpose of this position is to assist the Pinehurst Retail Department with delivery of merchandise and fixtures to retail outlets and maintain inventory levels in the Main Golf Shop Stockroom.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required and a minimum of one month related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Display friendliness and helpfulness at all times, to Members, Guests, Visitors, Business Partners and fellow Employee Partners.
• Adhere to all Property and Department policies and procedures.
• Observe all safety and security procedures. Use equipment and material properly. Report potentially unsafe conditions.
• This position involves driving a company vehicle and/or company insured vehicle. A valid driver’s license is required, along with successful completion of a pre-employment Motor Vehicle Report (MVR) and annual MVRs, according to company guidelines. Follow safe, defensive driving practices at all times, obey all traffic laws, regulations, signals and markings, use a seat belt, and follow Company policies and procedures, including the Substance Abuse Policy. Never drive while under the influence of drugs, alcohol or medications that may impair your ability to operate a vehicle safely, report any accidents immediately and cooperate fully with insurance claims investigations.
• Delivers merchandise to retail outlets and/or departments.
• Delivers retail fixtures to retail outlets and/or Aberdeen.
• Assists with maintaining order in stockroom by organizing and stocking product on shelves.
• Oversees care of department vehicle and golf cart
• Assists Retail Supervisor and Visual Merchandiser with duties associated with inventory of backroom and floor fixtures.
• Assists with tagging of merchandise as needed.
• Assists in warehouse and retail shop(s) operations such as inventory.
• Disposes of stockroom trash and cardboard.
• Assists with other operations within the stockroom as needed.
• Perform other job duties as assigned.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume.