The Membership Retail Coordinator position would be responsible for increasing sales revenue to Pinehurst Country Club Membership. This position will oversee the day-to-day operations within the PCC Member Shop, solicit and handle all member special orders, create and promote member retail events, and be the direct liaison to the PCC Membership Staff for all retail information and orientations.
Bachelor's degree (B. A.) and a minimum of 2 years related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Display friendliness and helpfulness at all times, to Members, Guests, Visitors, Business Partners and fellow Employee Partners.
• Adhere to all Property and Departmental policies and procedures.
• Observe all safety and security procedures. Use equipment and material properly. Report potentially unsafe conditions.
• Work and oversee day to day PCC Member Shop operations to include but not limited to covering shop hours, placing new product on sales floor, and maintaining a clean and neat shop at all times.
• Oversee and grow Member special orders while also creating a more cohesive tracking system.
• Work with Merchandise Manager and Director of Retail on new Member retail programs in order to drive additional retail sales.
• Work with Merchandise Manager and Director or Retail on product purchasing for the PCC Member Shop.
• Work with key PCC staff to create and maintain a retail component in the weekly Member Newsletter and all Member orientations.
• Work with Retail E-Commerce on creating and facilitating a Member’s only area on our Pinehurst site.
• Oversee all PCC Membershop Inventories.
• Assist Golf & Retail Groups Sales Manager as needed with any Member golf events.
• Have the ability to quickly evaluate problems and decide on action plans for alternatives.
• Assist with all Main Golf Shop inventories and shop clean-ups as is required of all key retail positions.
• Work as floor leader as needed.
• Perform other job duties as assigned.
COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
• Ability to interact with a wide variety of internal and external customers, exhibiting a professional and respectful demeanor.
• Ability to work as a team and participate in collaborative problem solving.
• Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks and work efficiently under pressure.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume.