Display friendliness and helpfulness at all times, to Members, Guests, Visitors, Business Partners and fellow Employee Partners.
- Adhere to all Property and Department policies and procedures.
- Observe all safety and security procedures. Use equipment and material properly. Report potentially unsafe conditions.
- This position involves driving a company vehicle and/or company insured vehicle. A valid driver’s license is required, along with successful completion of a pre-employment Motor Vehicle Report (MVR) and annual MVRs, according to company guidelines. Follow safe, defensive driving practices at all times, obey all traffic laws, regulations, signals and markings, use a seat belt, and follow Company policies and procedures, including the Substance Abuse Policy. Never drive while under the influence of drugs, alcohol or medications that may impair your ability to operate a vehicle safely, report any accidents immediately and cooperate fully with insurance claims investigations.
- Assist Banquet Manager in ensuring all reports and BEO changes are made.
- Work closely with Food and Beverage Department on development of buffet sets and centerpieces for no-décor revenue generated events.
- Assist in planning and decorating banquet rooms.
- Set up theme parties order party supplies and plant material.
- Organize the storage of all décor items and manage inventories.
- Create a sign-in/out system of décor items for other resort areas.
- Attend F&B/ Catering staff meetings as scheduled.
- Adhere to all Property and Department standards including Safety Guidelines.
- In this position you will be expected to be available to work in various locations of Food and Beverage outlets depending on business levels. In addition, you will be expected to work holidays wherever needed even if your primary outlet is closed.
- Perform other job duties as assigned.
Have the ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.