Responsible for insuring all guests have proper access to pool area. Meet, greet and check in of members and guests as they enter the pool area.
High school diploma or general education degree and a minimum of one month related experience ; or an equivalent combination of education and experience. High School students with proper work authorization are acceptable for this position.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
CPR / AED Certification
• Display friendliness and helpfulness at all times, to Members, Guests, Visitors, Business Partners and fellow Employee Partners.
• Adhere to all Property and Department policies and procedures.
• Observe all safety and security procedures. Use equipment and material properly. Report potentially unsafe conditions.
• Because of the fluctuating demands of the Resort’s operation, it may be necessary that each employee perform a multitude of different functions; therefore, as an essential part of your job, you will be expected to help others when the occasion arises, just as other Employees are expected to help you. Accordingly, you may be expected to perform other tasks as needed or directed.
• Perform in a manner that demonstrates the philosophies of Pinehurst Service.
• Ensure guests are properly checked in.
• Monitor proper member/guests pool usage
• Assist in arrangement of pool furniture and set up of umbrellas.
• Assist in cleanliness of pool lounge area. (pickup towels, trash, clean chairs, and any spills)
• Notify any pool hazards and problem areas to Carolina Outlet Captain and/or Pool Technician.
• Attend outlet staff meetings as scheduled
• In this position you will be expected to be available to work in various locations of Food and Beverage outlets depending on business levels. In addition, you will be expected to work holidays wherever needed even if your primary outlet is closed.
• Perform other job duties as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Have the ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10's and 100's. Have the ability to perform these operations using units of American money and weight measurement, volume, and distance.